Infection Control for Acupuncture Clinics
Are you worried about the safety of your clinic in the wake of COVID 19?
Purchase today and get FREE bonus information on the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2.
These courses give you the information you need to follow the Centers for Disease Control's recommended Standard Precautions for infection control in ambulatory patient care settings.
Did you know which pathogenic species can live for several weeks or even months on environmental surfaces or which microorganisms can remain airborne for several hours in your office? This distance learning CEU class tells you!
These classes cover:
- When and how to properly clean your treatment areas, which products to use, and the correct procedure to ensure decontamination of your equipment.
- When and how to clean public areas and highly touched surfaces of the clinic
- When should you wear personal protective equipment
- When and how to use soap and water or alcohol based hand sanitizer
- Information on common pathogens you may encounter in your practice